p

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome to K's Tot school

Yesterday was our first day doing tot school

I think it was a hit cause today when I was getting stuff ready for today's activities she was all excited

For balance
We have been getting tones of phone books so we got them out and made a bridge out of them and then I let her walk back and forth and over them then when she was done with that I got one of her fisher price cars and we drove in back and forth
Then we used colored Popsicle sticks and put them in a jar
she loves putting any thing in side something


then I got out some magnetic triangles but she was not into them so much
so they where short lived

Then I let her play with some fun green bowls and showed her how to stack them together
Play dough time
She really enjoyed playing with the play dough and only tried putting it in her mouth once.

She was not so sure about how it felt
Then she got into it.
Then when she was starting to loose interest I gave her some small rods as you can she she stuck it into one of her play dough toys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...