p

Friday, April 1, 2011

Finds


This morning Khloe and I got up early and went to are first consignment sale and Ikea
I was very disappointed
most of the clothes were ugly and over priced.
Really who wants to pay $9.00 for a Gap dress that is 4 years old. Don't get me wrong I love gap clothing. but I am not going to pay $9.00 for a out of style dress.
I did happen to find a few cute outfits and a pair of pants

I also picked up some over priced toys that I could not pass up.
I could not find the exact link but this was close
Fun zoo magnets for $2.00

 Animal's $1.50

 I had to get this puzzle 
I have a thing for wooden peg puzzles
 I loved how under each puzzle piece  the name of  the animal was on there 
Great for word association play.


I picked this up for $2.00

 I picked this pull along dog up for $2.50

I got a pretty good deal on this being that it is discovery 
and new they are $30.00


 wow it is killing me that I payed $8.50 for them but they were on my list of thing i wanted to get and I think Khloe will have a blast playing with them. Well let me hope

Then ran over to Ikea
I had been wanting to go for a while but just haven't gotten around to it so today we did.



I got
Stack and nest toy for $2.50
for some reason on there site it won't bring up the toys so no pictures Sorry

Then I got her the farm animal set for her easter basket
play kitchen utensil for her easter basket
and some plated and spoons and forks


Do you shop consignment sales?

Happy friday everyone
We are off to the farm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...