p

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'AM BACK


WOW IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE POSTED ANYTHING
Khloe and I took off to Seattle for a few days with my parents. 
I will post about that next week.


I wanted to show you all my project list :

 

 I am going to make this shirt for khloe when we go to Disneyland in the fall

something for myself


I have a few cardigans of mine I want to down size for Khloe. I found this adorable site check it out
Hootnz blog 

I have found so many cute Pillowcase Dress around the web and they look so easy to make.

I found this adorable pillowcase dress at  www.chocolatemintsinajar.com



  
I love all three of these shirt dresses 
I just need to find a pattern
Add caption
 
 
I have a yellow shirt that is going to be used for this

 
 I am always on the look out for hair ideas and these are adorable











 


I have a few more things that I want to make I will post them in another posting.

Khloe just woke up from her nap so I must go.

What's on your project list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...