p

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hello

 Sorry for the lack of posts 
 I have been busy filling up on my new addiction to pinning
If you guys have not yet checked out  pinterest 
You  really should

Check me out at
and I will add you.

The weather has been nice on and off so every chance we get we are out side enjoying the nice weather.
Khloe has been enjoying collecting rocks
every chance she gets
we are always finding piles of rocks through out our yard

She has been enjoying hanging out in her play house and storing all of her goods


 She has gotten a little bossy
Today she told one of her friends get down dangerous
 She is turning into a little mother hen
I don't no if this is a good or a bad thing?

 She has mastered are back deck three steps
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...