p

Monday, November 21, 2011

2yr old in the House

My little baby girl is not much of a baby anymore
The day she was born
 
 Her first Birthday

Her second birthday. Wow they grow up fast


 I made her hat my mother in law made her outfit

Saturday was Khloe's second birthday. She had a Dora party so first thing when she got up we had to find all the Dora dolls.

Saturday morning before her party we took her to pick out a fish for her birthday present 

 She is loving her fish
 she could not get enough



she loves watching this little guy
every day she asks to sit up on the chair and watch him it's so cute
 Birthday interview

This is the picture I took for her birthday thank you's
Part 2 of her birthday coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...