p

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween around our place

 Our neighborhood goes crazy on Halloween
This house they turn there garage into a hunted house and always have the best decorated house for each holiday

 We went through 8 costco bags of candy.
Like I said it crazy on Halloween in our neighborhood.

Halloween decorations in the kitchen
I got my inspiration for this from pinterest

Khloe painted pumpkin
I got the idea from  Young House Love
 Halloween wall decoration 


 We carved pumpkins at with the family




KHLOE's pumpkin

 Khloe in her Snow white costume

 My mother in law made khloe's costume. I will have more Halloween pictures
 Khloe loves putting on glasses
We went as Indians

 Pictures from a Halloween party


 More to come!!
Have a great weekend everyone



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...