p

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Toddler Craft Projects

Tomorrow I'm planning on doing a bunch of Christmas Crafts
This is just a few of my ideas



tissue paper on foil with sequins
 
 
Hand print Santa
 
Salt Dough
Hand print ordainment

1 cup flour 2 cups salt 1 cup water red food coloring
Combine flour and salt and slowly add the water. You may not need all of the water. I then separated the dough into two equal parts and colored one part with red food coloring. Make desired ornament & microwave in 30 second intervals for a total of 2-3 minutes. One of our buttons melted & ours didn't need 2-3 minutes so be careful & try 30 seconds at a time. I like that you don't have to wait days for them to dry out.
 
Snow Globe

Shaving Cream Christmas Tree


Cotton ball candy cane

Puff up paint

Ball paint Candy cane

Reindeer

Hand print tree


Pine cone with Lights

Thumb print candy cane




Family Rain deer Thumb print

So there you have it.. I can't wait to show you what we have already done.
Merry Christmas Eve Everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...