p

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Meal plan {January 9th - 15th}

I'm New
to this but it's one of my goal's for 2012
 
My Goal 
for the new year is to have a monthly meal plan and post the weekly meal plan every Sunday evening.
I will talk more about all my reasons for doing this later on in the week.
 
My main Goal is to keep it quick, easy, fresh, healthy.

Here is my plan
Breakfast
 
Banana bread fruit homemade yogurt 
Baked oatmeal
 
Steal cut oats
 
Homemade Granola

egg in a hole

waffles eggs fruit
biscuits and Gravy

Dinner
penne pasta with fried chicken, bread, salad
 
Hamburgers, homemade french fries, Salad, Fruit
 
Sloppy Joes, Sweet potato Fries, Salad, Fruit
 
Chicken Dumplings, beans, Salad, Fruit
 
Stir Fry With, Rice, Salad
 
Leftovers
 
Adobo Chicken, Rice, Salad, Veg

I will post recipes through out the week.

 
**One of my favorite recipe sites

I have been following this
 site for a few years now and love everything that I have made from her site she has some great recipes.

How do you plan your meals?  What are your favorite recipe sites?


1 comment:

  1. Your menu plan looks great. We love homemade granola and baked oatmeal for breakfast. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...