p

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 3!!

I filled eggs with pom poms and let her open them
she love opening each one and dumping them on the floor




While she was taking a nap today I wiped up a book of baby's
I got a book from the dollar store and a baby talk magazine that I got in the
cut of pictures of baby's and glued them on random pages
she love thumbing through it
I will prob be adding farm animal, letters, numbers and what ever else I can think of


We worked on circle squar and triangle
I helped her place stickers on a sheet of paper



We placed colored Popsicle sticks into a empty zip lock box

Put spaghetti noodles into a Parmesan shake holes

She has started walking back wards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...