p

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What a star

We just got back from Cali visiting family &
celebrating Grandmas 80th birthday

Khloe got her 16 month pictures taken while we where down there
We are so lucky to have a family member as photographer
she does such great work

This one is my favorite. I could just eat her up..



Under the orange tree

She enjoyed running around outside in the sun.
This one is my second favorite she was dancing with her daddy

I will show you the rest soon but I could not wait any longer to show you these adorable pictures

What one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little girl...love those blue eyes. Enjoy her as they grow up too fast..as a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl, believe me. I now have 6 grandchildren to play with (all boys)....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...