p

Saturday, May 7, 2011

1-10

Around the house project list
well almost
1- I have been putting off getting curtains for the playroom since we moved into the house in November.


 I kind of want to do something fun but I am not sure 
???
This is the other window in the play room
 Some Ideas
I love the look of burlap curtains
only 1 hang up is that the couch is a tan color
loving the mustered color curtains

2- Sanitize Bottles and put away. 
This is bad
Khloe has not used a bottle in over 5 months
Evey time i go to put them away I tell my self we might need them some times even though we have not used them in over 5 months actually I just hate the fact that my baby is growing up. So the other night when Khloe was not feeling good and  would not go to bed
I went and made her a bottle thinking she will love having a bottle and I will get to snuggle with her
I was so sad to find out 
She wanted noting to do with her bottle

 3. under stairs Closet
Need to find a way to organize my shoes right now they are in three lg baskets and that is not working
I think I am going to get two tall book cases and put
I think I am going to get two tall book cases 
like below
Thanks to Bargain Blondie for the great idea

4- Front entry way is in need of some decorating 
 I am thinking a entryway table 
something like this

 5- Paint Coat hanger mirror and Bench
6- Hang pictures on the wall 
7-Make Pillows for bench


8- I need to decide if I want to change Khloes Room decor or just finish decorating it

9-Save up money for a new camera so I can keep up with this little one
 Any more by the time my camera snaps that sweet face 
That face turns not so sweet looking
and I get something like this

Or I get something like this

 Or this 
Ok you get the point I need a new camera
A new camera is on the top of my wish list
Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
10-Happy Mothers Day to all you mommas out there 
I am so blessed to be a mommy of a healthy little girl.



2 comments:

  1. Your little girl is so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayla,
    I don't mind at all, in fact I am glad I can help! Isn't that why we blog anyways, to help one another? I hope everything goes well with your wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...