p

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hair


I have to admit I am one of those moms that can run to the store with my hair looking like a hot mess  
But I always have to make sure Khloe looks 100%
Khloe's hair is an out of control mess these days 
she went from no hair to a head full of hair
a week old

no one believes me when I say she was born with no hair 
But it's true
12mo old


 19mo old

So I have been thinking I need to make some hair bows 
so I wanted to share with you all this 
wonderful blog I found that shows you how to make every type of hair accessory you could think of  
check it outfabricbowsandmore


I would love to know where you get you hair accessories or hair accessories ideas from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...