p

Friday, August 12, 2011

Potty Training

The Last week Khloe has really taken an intrastate in wanting to use the potty.
After we picked out some panties she wanted to put them around her neck



So I ordered another potty seat so we could have one down stairs and one up stairs 

 We already had a dora potty seat witch worked good but since we need another one and I had heard so many great things about the Babybjorn potty seats i ended up getting one. The babybjorn potty seat is a must have for anyone looking to potty train my girl is so much more comfortable sitting on it then her dora potty seat. I will probably end up buying another babybjorn potty seat since she likes it so much.
Dora The Explorer Soft Potty Seat Superstyle, PinkBABYBJÖRN Toilet Trainer - White/Black     


      

 I also got the Kalencom 2-in-1  potette plus in pink 
It has worked out great for us she has gone poo on the side of the rode 

            Kalencom 2-in-1 Potette Plus, Blue

I had gotten her dora panties
Dora the Explorer Three Pack of Panties MULTI 2-3 Tod

I also picked up a few packs of gerber training pants but she has not wanted anything to do with them she has wanted to wear her pretty dora panties.

Gerber Three Pack Training Pants, Pink/White, 3T

So today is are first day of fully potty training. I don't know why but potty training freaks me out. When did you stop putting them in diapers night and nap time?

12 comments:

  1. that sweet little slut while I fuck her brains out

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://ptmega.ru/invite/i=796

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the panties on her head. my little sister puts hers on her head while Im fucking her

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna make her my sex toy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://koorasep.de/invite/i=11232
    #best all new free kid videos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her sweet little pussy looks yummy 😋. I want to lick it while she goes potty

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG look at her sweet littles pussy.my cock wants it bad

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice little pussy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. https://bennet1.de/invite/i=28188

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to lick 😋 her pussy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...