p

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Part 2 of Day 2

We finished up are first day of baking.
I think she ate more then she helped
all she wanted was the Chocolate
 Baking with a two year old is a messy adventure

 Mexican Wedding Cookies
Are at the top of my list for favorite Christmas cookies.
 Yum
 Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
This is the first time I have made these cookies. They are so yummy but they are a pain to make and extra messy. If you make these I recommend putting them in the freezer to chill the dough a little more then the freezer does.
 Yum
This evening we walked around are neighborhood and checked out all the lights that where up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...