p

Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 2 Christmas of Christmas Kick off

Santa Count Down Second Cotton ball 
 Glue
 Stick it
 There you have it

 First Day of Christmas Baking
Chocolate crinkle cookies
Mexican wedding cookies
She had a blast

 She loved turning the mixer on and off and dumping everything in  the mixer


 My Sweet little Elf
 She was trying to take the beater off

 Then she wanted to try a little

 Caution cooking with a 2 year old is crazy
My Kitchen is a mess
I will post the recipes latter this evening
Have you started your Christmas baking yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...