p

Friday, April 15, 2011

Wish list

 A few things to check off my wish list

#1
Since Khloe was born I have wanted a Bob stroller

BOB Revolution Stroller in Chocolate/Blue
My lovely husband surprised yesterday bought me one I can't wait for it to stop raining so I can use it

#2
We are planning a trip to San Francisco
just a short two day trip just my hubs and I
This is going to be my first time away from Khloe 

Have you been to San Francisco?
I am planning out our trip of things to do while we are there. 
Does anyone have any suggestions on things to do or places to eat?

keep checking back for a follow up to this post.


post's to come 

Blog award follow up
easter party
san Francisco follow up
my top blogs 
what's on my dvr
yummy recipes
Khloe's easter outfit
Easter fun for toddlers




1 comment:

  1. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! I have never been to SF but I would love to see what you end up doing. Keep up the good work on your blog I will be checking about for sure because I am your newest follower!
    ~Elisabeth @ BargainBlondie.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...