p

Monday, May 2, 2011

Every girl love a good magazine to read no matter your age

Today was on and of nice outside
but nice enough to take a magazine out side to read &
since Khloe enjoys reading all the farm animal magazines I get from my parents
We went through the whole magazine pointing out each animal several times
Then I would ask her to find different animal she would go through the magazine and find each one
We have been working on colors 
I have been using the plastic Easter eggs and then we have been sorting them out by color.
So there you have it that's my tot school for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...